The Awakened Woman Conference is a sacred convergence of women reclaiming the power of their voices, their presence and their gifts in the world. This is a powerful reunion of women who recognize and celebrate each other as leaders for the Feminine in the world. Let this be our time to replenish, rejuvenate, and embrace one another.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE AWAKENED WOMAN CONFERENCE?
The Awakened Woman Conference recognizes and honours the feminine in all her divine forms, regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, religion, economic circumstance, or physical appearance. We are devoted to providing a safe, inclusive and welcoming community for all of our members to feel at home.
WHAT DOES A TICKET INCLUDE?
• 7 days of Speaker Keynotes and Expert Panels on Self-Care, Business and Feminine Leadership
• Access to choose from and attend a diversity of over 25+ Workshops, Classes and Trainings
• 7 Delicious and Healthy Lunches & Dinners ( +breakfast included for hotel guests)
• Additional Extra Activities such as Morning Practices, Celebrations, and Performances
• Exclusive Masterminds, Trainings and One-on-One's in the Coaches Corner
• Nightly evening activities, including beach celebrations, music, chanting and performance and nighttime ceremonies.
• Membership in our Awakened Woman Community - Global Opportunities for Feminine Leaders
WHERE DO THE PROFITS FOR TICKET SALES GO?
The Awakened Woman Conference is a year-round journey with paid staff to ensure we create the most incredible experience and container possible. Our main expenses are venue rentals and facilities. Additional costs include event rentals, supplies, and many other expenses that come up throughout the year. We also support a variety of organizations and non-profits. Check our partners page for more info on this year's recipients.
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO ATTEND AW BUT IT SEEMS TO SELL OUT FAST. HOW CAN I GET A TICKET?
The best way to get a ticket is to join our mailing list so that you are among the first to hear when tickets go on sale. We do open a wait list after tickets sell out (first come, first serve), so if you miss getting a ticket initially, and still feel you are meant to come, there is still a possibility that a space can open for you.
We offer a variety of ticket options to accommodate those of various economic situations, so be sure to stay up to date on member only opportunities by joining our mailing list. We still have some limited tickets available, so click below to reserve a remaining ticket.